Fostering Teacher Engagement

Gain specific leadership strategies you can implement immediately for increasing teacher engagement.

Grow as you work to drive positive outcomes

Did you know that only 30% of United States K-12 teachers are engaged in their work, matching the national average for all workers? What about the other 70%, and what's the impact?

Working to increase teacher engagement isn't only about making teachers happy—happiness doesn’t necessarily correlate with engagement. Instead, it’s about creating a critical mass of rationally and emotionally engaged teachers who can have a tangible and significant impact on your school.

Program Basics

Audience: Public school principals and administrators

Duration: 1 day

Location: Our campus or your location

Required prerequisites: Mastering Leadership Dynamics for Education Leaders

Program Objectives

  • Learn what neuroscience has taught us about the critical motivational factors in the workplace and how to apply this knowledge with your teachers
  • Explore your own school's team engagement scores as measured by our Six Engagement Drivers survey

The Leadership Awareness Model

Where does this program fit in?

Fostering Teacher Engagement focuses on self, interpersonal and human systems awareness.


To lead yourself

Interpersonal Awareness

To lead others

Human Systems Awareness

To lead the organization

Strategic Awareness

To lead the enterprise

Our campus

Surrounded by panoramic views of breathtaking natural scenery, our one-of-a-kind retreat in Greensboro, North Carolina is the perfect getaway for self-discovery and personal growth.

Additional educational programs

Strengthening Your Leadership Potential

Know your strengths and how they contribute to your productivity and success.

Mastering Leadership Dynamics for Educational Leaders

Focus on developing conscious leadership by learning how beliefs drive behaviors, and ultimately create results.

Leading Change with Purpose for Educational Leaders

Responding to a wide range of events effectively requires strong change leadership.

Take the lead. Talk with us today.

Let's discuss your specific goals and needs.

Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more(opens in a new tab)