The first step in leading others is to consciously lead oneself
Discovering Leadership Dynamics™ is a three-day program that develops deeper awareness into the principles and application of conscious leadership. You will learn how to recognize the most appropriate strategies to address people and situations while staying on purpose and keeping people engaged.
Audience: Mid-level leaders who lead teams and/or operational, group or department managers
Duration: 3 days
Location: Our campus or your location
Recommended prerequisites: None
Pricing includes: Any assessments used in the program. Overnight accommodations at our campus in Greensboro, NC. Breakfast and lunch at Bistro 1872.
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself, your beliefs and behaviors – and how they impact the results you achieve as a leader
- Build relationships to understand and influence others while working to achieve organizational outcomes.
- Demonstrate communication strategies in key leadership interactions:
- • Providing feedback for improvement
- • Resolving conflict
- • Engaging and developing your team
The Leadership Awareness Model
Where does this program fit in?
Discovering Leadership Dynamics focuses on self and interpersonal awareness.
To lead yourself
To lead others
Human Systems Awareness
To lead the organization
To lead the enterprise
Additional leadership development programs
Mastering Leadership Dynamics (Most popular)
Learn to recognize and apply appropriate leadership strategies to effectively inspire greater performance with our flagship program.
Mastering Organizational Dynamics
Lead your organization in three key areas of culture development, employee engagement and managing change.
Take the lead. Talk with us today.
Let's discuss your specific goals and needs.