Designed to produce powerful results for school leaders
Mastering Leadership Dynamics™ for Educational Leaders uses a blended learning approach that combines face-to-face and virtual sessions with interim activities.
Beginning with the key competency of self-awareness, principals engage in learning how beliefs drive behaviors and ultimately create results. This simple model represents the core of what great leaders do and identifies the significance of awareness—of ourselves, others and organizations.
Audience: Public school principals
Duration: 3.5 days
Location: Our campus
Recommended prerequisites: None
- Increase your awareness of patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving, and how these patterns impact leadership effectiveness
- Understand the impact of your personality and be able to increase your positive impact and decrease your negative impact on others
- Learn to use leadership strategies versus relying on a leadership style
- Improve your ability to increase optimism, build resilience and overcome obstacles in the face of difficult issues
- Heighten your ability to form and maintain critical internal and external relationships
- Learn communication strategies for understanding, resolving and growing from conflict
- Develop a plan for achieving identified leadership objectives and learn a proven process for addressing future leadership challenges
The Leadership Awareness Model
Where does this program fit in?
Mastering Leadership Dynamics for Educational Leaders is a foundational course focusing on self and interpersonal awareness. The course is recommended prior to taking higher-level classes.
To lead yourself
To lead others
Human Systems Awareness
To lead the organization
To lead the enterprise
Additional educational programs
Fostering Teacher Engagement
Gain specific leadership strategies you can implement immediately for increasing teacher engagement.
Leading Change with Purpose for Educational Leaders
Responding to a wide range of events effectively requires strong change leadership.
Take the lead. Talk with us today.
Let's discuss your specific goals and needs.