Refresh and renew your purpose with a belief check
Begin the life-long process of creating greater awareness of yourself and your beliefs—and how they impact your leadership. Continue your development as a conscious leader through another opportunity for self-reflection and discovery. Knowing how motivation impacts your work can lead to greater awareness of yourself and others, more perceptive feedback and clarified expectations about roles and relationships.
Audience: Public school principals
Duration: 1 day
Location: Our campus or your location
Required prerequisites: Mastering Leadership Dynamics™ for Education Leaders
- Deepen your understanding of how motives shape behavior and the powerful effect this understanding has on the way people work and communicate
- Create greater self-awareness through an exploration of Relationship Awareness Theory using four premises:
- Behavior is driven by motives
- Motives change in conflict
- Strengths can be overdone
- Filters influence perceptions
- Build a plan for using your strengths and adjusting your leadership strategies and behaviors to create better results
The Leadership Awareness Model
Where does this program fit in?
Strengthening Your Leadership Potential focuses on self and interpersonal awareness.
To lead yourself
To lead others
Human Systems Awareness
To lead the organization
To lead the enterprise
Additional educational programs
Mastering Leadership Dynamics for Educational Leaders
Focus on developing conscious leadership by learning how beliefs drive behaviors, and ultimately create results.
Fostering Teacher Engagement
Gain specific leadership strategies you can implement immediately for increasing teacher engagement.
Leading Change with Purpose for Educational Leaders
Responding to a wide range of events effectively requires strong change leadership.
Take the lead. Talk with us today.
Let's discuss your specific goals and needs.