The first step in leading others is to consciously lead oneself
Mastering Leadership Dynamics™ is our flagship program that develops deeper awareness into the factors that form the individual as a leader and how daily decisions are made. You'll increase your leadership abilities by taking conscious action, building resilience and improving communication.
Audience: CEOs, executives and senior leaders
Duration: 5 days, Monday through Friday
Location: Our campus
Recommended prerequisites: None
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself, your autopilot leadership patterns and your impact on others
- Maximize effectiveness by understanding, evaluating and changing your autopilot patterns by using the Leadership Strategies Model™
- Improve ability to increase resilience and overcome obstacles
- Learn how to build and maintain relationships through conflict
- Connect with other high-performing leaders
Mastering Leadership Dynamics will help you become more adaptable, better able to effectively manage teams and processes, and more attuned to innovation.
The foundation for this program includes goal setting with your manager and confidential assessment input from peers, colleagues and team members. These tools are used during the program to help you identify areas of strengths and opportunities for change. You'll be assisted in developing specific action plans for implementation when you return to your work setting.
Our leadership development process:
- Raises a leader’s self-awareness
- Develops conscious leadership practice
- Improves skills critical to individual, team and organizational performance
To reinforce program fundamentals, ongoing coaching will be provided to you and your managers.
97% attendee satisfaction
Attendees rank Mastering Leadership Dynamics as one of the most powerful and impactful experiences of their professional development.
2.7% faster promotion rates
A 5-year, 317-person study of institute clients showed program graduates demonstrated increased effectiveness, compared to peers not trained on self-awareness and conscious leadership.
The Leadership Awareness Model
Where does this program fit in?
Mastering Leadership Dynamics is a foundational course focusing on self and interpersonal awareness. The course is recommended prior to taking higher-level classes.
To lead yourself
To lead others
Human Systems Awareness
To lead the organization
To lead the enterprise
Additional leadership development programs
Mastering Organizational Dynamics
Lead your organization in three key areas of culture development, employee engagement and managing change.
Take the lead. Talk with us today.
Let's discuss your specific goals and needs.